Welcome! We are thrilled that you are interested in participating in Recruitment.
“What does a reference writer need from me?”
- One digital picture (JPG file 500 kb maximum)
- Electronic copy of social resume
- First and last name/preferred name
- College attending
- Current email
- Home and cell number
- Name of parents or guardian
- Home address/city/state/zip
- High school name/city/state/zip
- Graduation year
- Class size/rank
- Cumulative GPA/GPA scale
- ACT/SAT scores
- Legacy or Kappa Delta relative information
- Other NPC affiliations including chapter
- Social Media (Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin/Instagram/Blog)
- Academic honors/Community service/Leadership positions/Sports/Other
- Electronic copy of high school and/or college transcript (if other than an incoming freshman)
*Please provide the information above directly to your reference writer.
“In addition to sending the information above to my reference writer, where else do I send my social resume and digital picture?”
Please forward the electronic copy of the social resume and the digital picture to the Kappa Delta Houston Recruitment Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org. The digital photo may be included as part of your social resume.
“Do I need to register with anyone?”
You will need to register with the Houston Alumnae Panhellenic Association (HAPA) or with the Panhellenic group in your area. You must also register with your college’s Panhellenic association, or you will not be permitted to go through recruitment.
Please do not wait until the last minute to get this information to your reference writer. All references need to be submitted to the chapters by May 1.